To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CoStar Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CoStar Real Estate Manager is leading Software as a Service Provider, (SaaS), to the Real Estate Industry. Please visit our website at: http://www.costar.com/products/costar-real-estate-manager to learn more about our product and growing company.
Faced with pressure to “do more with less,” organizations rely on strategy and analytics to make the best decisions and optimize their real estate investments. CoStar Real Estate Manager assists corporations, retailers, restaurants, landlords and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information 'silos' and consolidate information across business units. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe with a staff of over 3,000 employees worldwide.
CoStar Real Estate Manager is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer to join their growing team. Our Senior Software Developer plays a lead role in the development and architecture of our web based software. Senior Developers are responsible for understanding the business and technical needs of clients and translating them into industry leading software. Development takes place in an Agile team environment. CoStar Real Estate Manager provides a great working environment where the development team has the opportunity to learn while working with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Participate in architecture design meetings, code reviews.
- Evaluated Business needs on a project basis and help to determine the best technology to be used.
- Design, develop and maintain code.
- Participate in project status meetings as required and provide project status updates.
- Troubleshoot and ensure timely and effective resolutions of any project issues.
- Develop Coded Unit Tests and coded UI Unit Tests.
- Ability to develop in the Web Application Platform; have development environment setup of locally
- Integrate project plans into SDLC (Scrum: sprint planning, demo, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Receive and complete assignments in the Sprint; able to scope and estimate assigned tasks
- Integrate into change control policies and processes; orientation with IT Operations
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks\projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative relationships
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and environments quickly
- Ability to distill complex technical\business requirements into understandable\maintainable solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft based internet software.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Technologies, specifically .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.0, XML, SQL Server, Web Services and use of VS 2010/2008.
- Experience using CSLA a plus.
- MCPD certification a plus.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server preferred.
- Excellent analytical & debugging skills with strong technical aptitude.
- Experience working in the Commercial Real Estate arena a plus.
- Work for the industry leader in real estate software development
- Directly involved in determining technical direction and making key decisions
- Opportunity to work in highly collaborative, Agile environment, which focuses on continuous improvement, customer value, and rapid application development
- Opportunity to work directly with top technical talent and leadership in the industry
- Size of team allows for exposure to a broad range of technologies and responsibilities
- Opportunity to lead implementation of new technologies\frameworks
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing