To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Midland, MI
- Joe Tate
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Device Service Specialist - Help Desk
Kelly IT Resources • Midland, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract opportunity for Mobile Device Service Specialist at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI.
- Do you have 1-3 Years of Experience minimum in Enterprise/Corporate environment?
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at Dow Chemical Company.
- $20.00 – $25.00/hr based on experience and match
- Open Ended Contract!
- M-F 8am-5pm
The First Level Mobile Support Role is a role that supports the portfolio of mobile offerings as defined by Dow Mobile Services. This role interacts directly with the internal Dow customer of the service.
This is a technical customer service type role where the employee is to be adaptive and understanding of a customer’s mobile related issues and questions.
- The expectations of this role are to be a quick to learn new skills, be adaptive to change, able to follow documented processes as well as provide process documentation, customer focused and willingness to learn new mobile technology.
First Level Mobile Support will report directly to the mobile service manager. An individual in this role will be aligned to support multiple users across the globe, and will have assistance by regional support leaders. Depending on the needs of the region, some Second Level task may be performed by First Level Support. Supporting assigned mobile users enrolled in the Enterprise Mobile Device Service Offerings.
Support activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide general information regarding devices (supported and recommended makes and models)
- Provide information regarding local cellular plans to users and Service Management
- Work with local carriers to provide or modify user invoice information (including cancelation of plans) when requested by Service Management, the aligned business or users
- Work with users aligned carrier to assist in warranty request
- Assisting in basic troubleshooting and general device questions
- Assisting in acquiring related mobile equipment
- Informing the user of advancements in the service and industry as it relates to applicable content
- Assist with plan adjustments and/or disputes with carriers
- Informing and working with the Service Management team regarding abnormal request and/or service improvement opportunities
- Understanding service changes as communicated by Service Management
- Identify and works with Tech Management to understand complex problems related to mobile devices.
- Executing the Mobile Device Governance process as defined by Service Management when needed
- Assist with activating and/or upgrading mobile devices
- Including but not limited to assisting with the reconfiguring of settings and moving files
- Assist in the configuration and general education of Enterprise network access and applications, including email, WiFi, VPN and supported applications
- Respond to user emails and calls regarding smart phone requests and questions
- Working with users to gather devices no longer being used and providing leadership in mobile recycling program
- Assist Level 2 support with task when requested
- Monitor multiple mobile support team mailboxes along with managing mobile services ticketing system
- Participate in Dow social media with an emphasis on mobile support
- We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.