To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Multimedia Program Manager
Robert Half • San Ramon, CA
Posted 12 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONMultimedia Program Manager
Are you a Multimedia Program Manager who loves to WOW your audience? Would you like to join a creative and collaborative team of rich media producers, web developers, designers, user experience experts, and content managers? Do you bring a positive can-do attitude to your work? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about joining the Media Services team as a Multimedia Program Manager at Robert Half. We are looking for a new team member eager to partner with us as we deliver engaging products and outstanding service to our global customers!
As a Multimedia Program Manager, you should be able to manage department projects and overarching programs related to: areas such as training, corporate communications, marketing, executive interviews, external and internal facing campaigns/commercials and other enterprise-wide complex rich media projects and programs. You’ll partner with department leadership to achieve specific, defined business objectives. You will be Involved in planning, directing and monitoring all aspects of project delivery from inception to completion and effective transition to deployment. You’ll also identify internal processes for improvement or opportunities for efficiency and present a business case for undergoing proposed projects. You’ll also adhere to budget, schedule, and management of task execution, issues and risks to achieve specific, defined business objectives.
Our Corporate Services employees are the backbone of these global operations. Our teams solve business challenges every day, and they work with our staffing and consulting professionals in more than 400 locations in 20 countries. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company's success. If you want to make a difference, apply for this job today!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partners with the Media Services leadership team to manage multiple Rich Media and Enterprise Collaboration projects / programs at a time ranging in scope and impact from medium to very large.
- Projects are complex, involve several different departments, include all customers (Staffing, Protiviti, Corporate, SPS and SA) and are global in nature.
- Analyzes existing procedures and identifies opportunities for efficiency or improvement.
- Develops department and sub-department milestone and project success dashboards.
- identifies efforts of tasks and initiatives by speaking with key stakeholders to determine total timeline and identifies additional impacted stakeholders.
- Ensures project status is accurate, comprehensive, and proactively addresses issues and risks, and is documented according to plan with all appropriate parties.
- Plans, prioritizes, and schedules the production of training, corporate communications, marketing, executive interviews, external and internal facing commercials and other enterprise-wide complex rich media projects and programs.
Project / Program Strategy & Design
- Strategizes, designs, and plans all aspects of assigned projects and/or programs related to Rich Media and Enterprise Collaboration.
- Designs and implements appropriate structures (organizational, work stream, inter-team, dashboards, reports, presentations) to accommodate needs of the project and needs of the Media Services leadership.
- Works with team members, department leadership, SMEs and business owners/sponsors to estimate work effort for project.
- Ensures proper level of communications (inter-team, intra-team) established and utilized throughout planning process
- Independently works on highly complex or enterprise wide projects or programs consisting of multiple projects
- Coordinates and co-defines department communications strategy and plan, and optimize results through highly effective communications
- Estimates the efforts of tasks and initiatives to determine total timeline and detailed budget for projects/programs
- In partnership with department leaders, develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various high-level project plans.
- Identifies measures of project success and evaluates project through metrics.
Project Leadership & Risk Management
- Establishes overall direction for projects / programs.
- Aligns with the department leadership team toward the established direction or strategy through influence, communication, listening and overcoming objections.
- Motivates and inspires project, program or portfolio team members.
- Communicates effectively in-person, in writing and over the phone.
- Adapts to changing project, programs or technology requirements / direction.
- Performs risk assessments with department leaders and identify contingency plans
- Manages issues and risks proactively seeking to stay ahead of potential problems and if needed bring issues and risks to resolution.
- Escalates issues and risks as appropriate.
- Proactively defines approaches, strategies, and plans to optimize execution of assigned program and minimize interruption/problems.
- Proactively and independently performs risk assessments with department leadership team; oversees risk assessments of project teams within program and document contingency plans
- Manages issues and risks proactively, preventing escalated situations in the project. Exclusively uses a proactive approach to avoid problems, issues and risks on the project.
- Proactively partners with department leadership / director and team members to identify risks and crafting an approach/plan to address.
- Monitors, tracks and manages team tasks / execution against established deliverables, plans, and objectives throughout the planning, pre-production, production, post-production, delivery and closure phases.
- Ensures proper change control is in place and is utilized and communicated to minimize impact on achievement of overall goals.
- Ensures scope is managed and communicated effectively. Incorporates proper controls to ensure adherence to plans and project/program goals.
- Builds and maintains a project portfolio of active and candidate projects.
- Partners with Director and department leadership to define a project roadmap within the context of strategy and business goals.
- Ensures proper level of communications (inter-team, intra-team) established and utilized throughout planning process.
- Coordinates, reports status, and ensures stability of project related work efforts
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project
- Budget reporting and forecast reporting to management as appropriate
- Drives key decisions in alignment with project plan, SOWs, and MSAs.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Project POC for communications and milestones. Collaborates with project team to write project communication messages to appropriate audiences/clients.
- Organizes project meetings to ensure flow, participation, and progress
- Plans and directs schedules to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manages budgets for all projects/initiatives.
- Identifies measures of project success and evaluates project through metrics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Project Management Certification preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 2-4 years experience of managing multimedia projects
- Workfront Online Project Management software
- Budget Management (consistently maintains and uses project budget and actuals tracking to ensure costs are maintained within the specified tolerance level)
- Impact Analysis (consistently able to assess impact for, with minimal supervision, each project aspect and determine if project can expand or not to address new idea)
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation (proven experience in implementing all phases)
- Project Management fundamentals (intermediate knowledge of schedule, budget, risk mgmt, issues management, leadership)
- Documentation (consistently clear, accurate)
- Communication (consistently demonstrates above average clear, articulate, concise; verbal and written, with all levels/audiences within an organization, in addition to negotiation/conflict resolution.)
- Organization/Prioritization (consistently utilized and effective over own work)
- Demonstrated effective use and experience with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Television, film, radio, sound, multimedia, rich media project management
- Television, film, radio, sound, multimedia, rich media pre-production, production, and post-production
- Leadership skills (demonstrated experience in overall senior role)
- Decision making skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills (demonstrated experience in using these skills in a project management role)
- Presentation abilities (able to speak well in front of an audience)
- Advanced PowerPoint design and animation skills
- Knowledge / familiarity of Adobe CC
- Detail-oriented and timeline focused
- High level of confidentiality as much of the information involved in projects is not “public” knowledge
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP