To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York (Manhattan), NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Director, Home Infusion - Long Island, NY
UnitedHealth Group • New York (Manhattan), NY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Under the direction of the VP of Sales, the Regional Director of Sales is responsible for the sale of AxelaCare products, programs and services in assigned geographical areas to specific target groups.
- Supervise new and existing Regional Account Managers and assists with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets
- Become actively involved in new Regional Account Managers sales orientation and sales training programs
- Acts as a resource to Regional Account Managers in negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for assigned territory
- Support Managed Care contracts both nationally and regionally
Promote infusion business development
- Identify prospective, high volume clients in target groups for assigned area. Secures appointments and qualifies these accounts
- In conjunction with AxelaCare’s overall marketing plan, makes a sales plan with specific target accounts and sales objectives
- Upon approval of the plan, is responsible for the successful accomplishment of this plan
- Insure that branch staff are informed of all target accounts and specific client needs in order to insure proper servicing of the client
- Conducts follow-up on all maintenance accounts to ascertain continued satisfaction with Infusion Services and identify areas to increase business
- Serve as liaison between the account and the branch to facilitate communication and resolve problems, if they occur
- Refer prospects outside of assigned geographical area to the VP of Sales
- Join and attend key professional organizations to increase visibility of AxelaCare and increase business opportunities
- In partnership with Regional Account Managers, provide in services to accounts as needed
- Provide feedback to AxelaCare’s senior management team on sales issues, customer satisfaction / complaints, etc.
- Attend training classes and remain current on professional articles on both clinical and sales issues
- Attend weekly sales and staff meetings and participate in sales conference calls
- Participate in exhibits and seminars to promote AxelaCare
- Routine use of CRM system
- Monthly marketing reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience
- 8+ years of sales experience with at least 3+ years in sales management in the healthcare industry
- Travel required for this position is 50% to 70%
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Sales management experience in Home Infusion
- Experience working with the Clinical Liaison model
Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. If you choose a career with BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient - first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Long Island, Manhattan, New York City, NY, New York, Sales Director; Regional Sales Director; Home Infusion