To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Whitewave Foods Company • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With our pioneering Horizon Organic, Silk, International Delight, Land O’Lakes, Earthbound Farm, So Delicious Dairy Free, Vega™ and Wallaby Organic brands in North America and Alpro and Provamel brands in Europe, WhiteWave Foods has made healthy, alternative food choices mainstream, creating not just new categories, but a new consumer mind set. At heart, we are creators, engaged in the making of a new kind of Food Company. We are unique in possessing both the creativity and the scale not only to meet the world’s emerging needs, but to shape them, and help define the future of food.
As we experience growth, and as our portfolio of products grows, we maintain a constant focus on our environmental and social responsibilities. We pursue reductions against waste, water usage and greenhouse gas emissions throughout our operations, focusing on our plants and our company owned farms. We are also champions for food security, lending our support to national hunger relief organizations and those that operate in our local communities.
• Communicate with Blender Operators from previous shifts, regarding current activities in progress before resuming the mixing procedures
• Procures daily ingredient usage from warehouse at beginning of workday
• Efficiently operates all mix room equipment as needed
• Continuous lifting of ingredients, (weighing up to 55lbs.) for loading into blenders, or tanks • Monitor product levels (to avoid overflow) via computer
• Moving of materials with standup forklift ( at least 1 year experience)
• Check blend for right solids on CEM machine to make sure the levels are accurate
• Able to CIP/SIP processing equipment
• Conduct PH, Caustic, and Acid tests for proper cleaning of equipment, then document results
• Maintain clean and safe working environment
• HTST, UHT experience preferred
Conduct analytical test to verify the product meets quality specifications
• Must be able to lift 55 lbs or more repetitively during a 12 hour shift
SALARY: WhiteWave Foods Company offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts WhiteWave Foods, Earthbound Farm, So Delicious Dairy Free, Vega™ and Wallaby Organic rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibility to this job at any time.
WhiteWave Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to give equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, genetic testing information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military service, status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by state, federal or local law. All employment practices and personnel actions, including hiring, termination, job assignment, compensation, discipline, and access to benefits and training are made without regard to any status protected under applicable law. It is our policy to select the most qualified person for each position in the organization, whether that is a new hire, a transfer to another position, or a promotion.
This policy applies to all persons involved in the operation of WhiteWave Foods, including, but not limited to, employees, vendors, customers and their employees, contract and temporary workers and anyone else on the Company’s property.
Job ID: REQ0000531
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.