To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Wholesale Account Planner
Aerosoles • Edison, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Strategy - Planning
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aerosoles is a global leader in the women's footwear industry generating $400+million in retail sales in over 40 countries in over 10,000 points of distribution. The company was founded in 1987 in New York City and revolutionized the footwear market, offering fashionable footwear that also felt great. At the time the company started, consumers compromised fashion for comfort/performance, or comfort for fashion. Aerosoles believed women could and should have both and for 30 years Aerosoles has continued to innovate, delivering Fashion that feels good to consumers around the world.
Aerosoles empowers you to feel
smarter, sexier, confident & inspired,
every moment of your life.
We passionately create innovative products with an uncompromising combination of performance, style, quality, & attitude
that look and feel great.
We are creative, disciplined, & purposeful in everything we do, making a positive difference in the lives of our employees, consumers, & partners!
Aerosoles.... Fashion that feels good!
To realize our vision and grow market share profitably with women 25+ around the world through breakthrough products, inspiring marketing, leadership in the consumer experience both online and in store around the world. We will achieve these goals through our passionate, professional, empowered and interdependent teams.
Aerosoles.... Fashion that feels good!
The Wholesale Account Planner will provide key data and analytics of performance across our A2 by Aerosoles Wholesale Accounts. By utilizing the retailer open-to-buys and product performance data, the Wholesale Planner will provide key information to Sales to help support successful growth and profitability within the channel.
- Develop, Monitor and Maintain Account Annual and Seasonal Financial Plans internally and externally
- Door plans - Sales, Turn, Margins
- Seasonal markdown cadence; Set up and maintain on orders
- Manage wholesale retailers open to buy
- Manage internal sales forecasts and vendor allowance to budget
- Perform Past season analysis and develop recommended plans for new season:
- Last year recap vs. this year proposal by style & class
- Seasonal post maintain by class, price, color, material
- Regional Selling Differences and requirements
- Develop EDI recommendations and models (Internal & External)
- Size Analysis & Recommendations
- Responsible for making recommendations based on analysis provided
- Manage Customer's Current Business and Developing Improvement call outs
- Monitor Sales and stock by door
- Re-order call outs by region and/or Door
- Weekly Style Selling and Monthly Recap on core shoe by region and coordinator
- Update Weekly Sales Files
- Internal analysis and reports required to drive customers business:
- EDI forecasts
- Ad hoc product analysis
- Competitive profile of accounts business
- Customer Order Worksheets: i.e. Macy’s Infinity Sheet
- Flow Sheets and on order tracking for accounts
- Degree in Finance or related field
- 5+ years related experience, Footwear experience a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Proficient in Computer Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet)
- Excellent retail math skills. Planning experience in a department store environment is preferred.
- The ability to translate a retail OTB into the wholesale language.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to present planning strategies in customer meetings.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Strong sense of urgency needed.
Job ID: 2017-4643
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.