To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schenectady, NY
- Melody DiJulio
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lead Customer Service/Data Entry Reps
Kelly Services • Schenectady, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is seeking experienced Lead Customer Service/Data Entry Reps for our financial client in Schenectady, NY. These are full time, 4+ month temporary positions paying $16/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
• Reviewing and processing pension election forms – validating they are correctly completed and compliant based on guidelines provided, and the required certifying documentation has been received to set up payments in PeopleSoft
• Reviewing and processing correctly completed and compliant tax election forms based on guidelines provided
• Reviewing and processing correctly completed and compliant direct deposit forms based on guidelines provided
• Working and updating customer cases via a Customer Relationship Management Software to answer customer inquiries from the call center
• Following-up with customers who have submitted incomplete or non-compliant paperwork, either by written correspondence or telephone
• Re-issuing early pension option packages upon request to include potential system updates, generating, printing, stuffing and mailing those packages
• Participate in required training courses
• Other duties / processes as assigned
• 1+ year prior data entry experience, seeking minimum 8000/ksph or higher with accuracy at 95% or higher
• Customer Service experience making outbound calls
• Attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Leadership experience and excellent communication skills are required
High school diploma or GED is required
*An at home assessment will be given to confirm data entry scores*
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.