To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita Falls, TX 76308
- Tracy Jani
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Advocate - Medical
Kelly Services • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services Inc. is currently looking to place multiple Customer Advocates in temporary to hire opportunities for Blue Cross Blue Shield in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Pay Rate: $11.66/hour
- Start Date: October 2, 2017
- Work Hours: 7:00am - 8:00pm (8 hour shift)
- Overtime may be required
- Work Days: Monday-Friday (it is possible that you will need to work some Saturdays)
- Successful completion of 16 week training period without absences is required
- Under supervision, you will be responsible for working in a call center to assist members by responding to telephone and written inquiries in a prompt, accurate and objective manner
- Conducting research
- You will spends approximately 90% of the scheduled time on the phone according to business need
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months customer service experience or 6 months office experience
- Data entry and/or typing experience
- Social, verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision making skills
- Ability to spend approximately 90% of the scheduled time on the phone according to business needs and sit for long periods of time with scheduled breaks
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 9 months of experience in a customer service/call center environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
- Validated ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Referral preference given to applicants able to take and meet testing criteria
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts (offered and administered by Leslie & Associates - these plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services)
If you are passionate about helping others, apply today or send resume directly to: Tracy Jani: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.