To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middleburg Heights, OH
- Jacqueline Ross
- Phone: 2165735512
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Middleburg Heights, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A company in the Cleveland OH area is looking for a Project Engineer to add to their team. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Help prepare layouts and manufacturing detailed drawings using SolidWorks
- Help prepare customer general arrangement drawings and ensure timely submittals
- Review returned approval drawings. Implement necessary changes and resubmit or release jobs to the fan plant for fabrication
- Provide sales drawings in support of the sales department during fan quotation stage
- Calculate and size welds, bolts, bearings, hubs, blade thickness, shaft sizes, etc.
- Select drives, couplings, vibration isolators, and seals for special applications
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience with design and/or project engineering
This Project Engineer position will interface with architects, engineers, consultants and customers and the design and redesign of new and existing equipment utilized in the chemical, petrochemical, power, waste water treatment plants, or other heavy process industries
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.