To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southern/Gulf Coast, USA, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Worldwide Turnaround Management • Southern/Gulf Coast, USA, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Other Great Industries
Strategy - Planning
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for monitoring work progress during project execution and assist in updating schedules as required.
- Monitor and report contractor daily work progress against the schedule
- Report daily work progress to turnaround manager
- Monitor contractor time sheets for accurate charge allocation
- Monitor field change orders for progress and charge allocation accuracy
- Knowledge and experience with refinery equipment and turnaround activities
- Ability to understand Primavera 6 schedules
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Work schedule: 7 12’s for approximately 2 month turnaround
- Per diem available to eligible candidates
- Mob/demob available to eligible candidates
Job ID: 35135
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.