To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1300 Market Street
Macy's #213 Center City
Macy's #213 Center City, PA 19107
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Macy's Locker Room Assistant Manager Full-Time
LIDS Retail • Macy's #213 Center City, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Fashion - Apparel - Textile, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Macy's #213 Center City
1300 Market St 3rd FL
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage control.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
- Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates’ direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Job ID: 50085006713
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.