To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30326
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Financial Services Risk and Compliance Model Validation Consultant - Multiple Cities - (13657)
Crowe Horwath LLP • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Risk and Compliance Model Validation Consultant in our North American Financial Services practice, who will execute technical and data validation related activities for model validation, system/technology implementation, and other related projects in the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions, and regulatory compliance domain. This will role will focus on our financial institution clients, including banks, broker-dealers, asset management, and other financial services organizations. The Consultant will be responsible for assisting in the evaluation of the underlying technical processes and data for BSA/AML, Sanctions, and other regulatory compliance models to assess that they contain accurate and complete data and are functioning as intended.
Skill sets required include:
- Experience with data analysis, data integration and data validation activities with financial services institutions.
- Experience developing written summary and analysis of technical testing and validation activities.
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Excel, R, and/or reporting and analytics tools.
- Ability to communicate and work with information technology (IT) personnel.
- Ability to gather and manipulate data from disparate sources and forms.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
- Bachelor's and/or advanced degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Statistics/Mathematics, or similar fields.
- 2 to 4 years of experience within the financial services industry.
- Experience with data analysis, data validations, data integration/ETL technologies, and business analysis.
- Experience with BSA/AML, Sanctions, and/or regulatory compliance would be preferred, but not required.
- Experience with data integration/business intelligence projects within the financial services/banking sector.
- Experience with any of the leading Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools (Informatica, DataStage, SSIS) would be preferred.
- Prior experience at a consulting and/or professional services firm would be preferred, but not required
- Willingness to travel up to 60% or more annually.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Locations: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus, Grand Rapids
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.