To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SVP of People & Culture
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company, a 2016 “Best Place to Work in Austin” is hiring a SVP, People& Culture to join our Executive Leadership Team. The leading cloud ecommerce platform for fast-growing and mid-market brands, online stores built on Company achieve more traffic, higher conversion and superior performance. But, no matter how great our product is, it’s our people that truly set us apart.
Based in our northwest Austin headquarters and leading all aspects of human resources you’ll have a huge impact on our people, culture and ongoing success of the company. In this role, you will thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and manage all people-related areas of the business--namely talent acquisition, talent management, learning & development, total rewards, and people operations, which includes stock administration and payroll. This position is also responsible for employee experience, which includes facilities management. People are our number one asset at Company and you’ll ensure we’re attracting, hiring, retaining, supporting and cultivating amazing people who reflect our Company values.
Who you are:
- You are a culture builder who believes in our mission, shares our values and understands that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it
- You have a network of talent and understand how to make everyone in an organization an excellent hiring manager
- You are a leader of people and your ability to influence allows you to drive organizational alignment at all levels of the business
- You are an early adopter, passionate about building a performance-driven culture that allows our employees to do their best work without getting bogged down in administrative exercises
- You have outstanding business acumen and are an excellent communicator comfortable interacting with a diverse group of people, including senior executives, sales, support, marketing, and product development
- You have strategic vision combined with an ability to “roll up your sleeves” to establish and refine a strategic vision and execute the operational plan
- You have a deep background in organizational design, performance management, and driving alignment at the leadership level
- You have industry experience in software products and services from world-class technology companies that have outstanding reputations for their culture and talent strategy
- You are an amazing communicator and have deep experience uniting teams across geographies
- You have a track record of building amazing, award-winning cultures
- You are an all-around good human being who has zero patience for politics (and ideally an outstanding sense of humor)
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership, development and execution in HR strategy, programs, policies and practice to support Company’s plans and objectives
- Serve as a strategic advisor and business partner to our Executive Leadership Team by providing insight, coaching and HR solutions to drive business objectives and alignment across the organization
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the global Human Resources team
- Drive a culture that rewards, develops and encourages high performers throughout the organization
- Connect our strategy and goals with a forward-looking workforce plan to ensure Company has the right talent and capacity in place to drive our ambitious growth plans
- Drive the company to it’s full potential with a strong learning, development and performance focus
What you’ve done:
- 15+ years of HR, Organizational Design, and talent acquisition and management experience, with 5+ years of experience as a strategic HR leader at an executive level
- Developed a reputation for outstanding leadership, team-building, inspiring teams and creating an atmosphere in which people work together enthusiastically and cooperatively to produce outstanding results
- A track-record of attracting top talent from outside the organization while developing strong teams within it
- Demonstrated success translating organizational strategy into talent priorities and developing and quickly executing plans to meet organization-wide objectives
- Well-rounded experience with multiple human resources disciplines, including organizational development, talent recruitment & development, people operations, total rewards and training
- You have worked at a very fast-paced startup at our stage, and in a similar or adjacent technology sector