To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dental Assistant, General
Smile Brands Group Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 25 days ago
With nearly 400 offices in 17 states, Smile Brands Inc. is a dynamic, growing company and the largest provider of dental support services in the United States. We provide non-clinical business support services, non-clinical personnel, facilities and equipment to our affiliated dental groups. Through three unique and strong brands, Bright Now!® Dental, Monarch Dental® and Castle Dental®, our affiliated dental offices deliver general, specialty and cosmetic care to more than a quarter of a million patients each year. Affiliated dental offices benefit from business expertise and economies of scale that help them operate efficiently and control costs. As a result, our affiliated dental professionals deliver care to under-served markets, reaching thousands of patients who might otherwise not receive treatment. If you are seeking a rewarding career in dentistry that includes a compensation and benefits package that’s hard to beat, consider joining our team!Posting Description:
Monarch Dental is seeking a Dental Assistant to work in the Mockingbird Lane office.
As an important member of the clinical team you will enjoy working in a group practice setting along with GPs and Specialty Clinicians under one roof. Our dental team prides itself to create a professional fun and friendly work environment for all. We also offer opportunities for career growth and advancement with continuing education programs and mentoring. You can take your career to the next level where you will be rewarded financially and professionally. We value our employees and the importance of creating a harmonious company culture where there are Smiles for Everyone!
- Oversee sterilization proticol and OSHA compliance
- Prepare treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Greet and prepare patients for their needed treatment
- Assist with educating patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral helth
- Record patients’ medical and dental histories
- Make preliminary impressions and fabricate custom impression trays
- Pour, trim, and polish study casts
- Assist with ordering of dental supplies
- Perform various office tasks as necessary to maintain a productive day
- Maintain excellent customer service to our patients
- Minimum of 1 year as a Dental Assistant
- State specific Dental Assistant license or certifications required.
- CPR certification
- X-Ray license
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Coronal Polishing license a plus
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions and includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401K, paid vacation, sick, holiday pay, employee perks & discounts
Smile Brands Inc. and affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Click here to see what employees are saying about us!
Don't just take our word for it - our patients love us too!