To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parker, TX
- Sean Marcus
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Parker, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aerotek currently has a Recruiter opening for a large client of ours in the Plano area. This is an excellent opportunity with a great organization! Below are the specifics, please apply today!
The Recruiter will manage the full life-cycle recruiting process and work in partnership with the team to ensure and enhance effective hiring needs and strategies. This position will report directly the SR HR Director and will have functional alignment with the Talent Acquisition Manager.
* Manage full life-cycle recruiting process: source candidates, screen & interview candidates, schedule interviews, utilize Company applicant tracking system, extends offers and facilitate the pre-employment process.
* Proven ability to sell candidates on Company's brand
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand the business and job needs and develop sourcing strategies. Partner with Human Resources team & hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify job specifications and skills required
* Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager to deliver platform programs and practices in alignment with company-wide recruitment
* Develop contacts within the industry in efforts to build talent pools of diverse talent
* Manage contract agency agreements and temporary resourcing within the platform.
* Mentor hiring managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures
* Utilize no cost or low cost recruiting methods to manage expense controls in alignment with corporate recruitment strategies.
* Ad hoc projects as assigned
* High School Diploma Required; Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources preferred
* 3+ years prior recruiting experience, preferably in a matrix environment, prefer Automation experience. Desire experience working in manufacturing or related industrial industries.
* Experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt (hourly roles), preferably in a high niche environment.
* Experience recruiting sales and sales engineers in a highly competitive environment.
* Experience recruiting hourly positions such as warehouse, customer services and project coordinators.
* Experience identifying and securing sources of potential job candidates
* Experience conducting phone interviews and assessing fit, verbally
* Experience marketing and selling a company's brand to external candidates
* Experience with external sourcing (Monster, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, etc.)
* Fully versed in legal compliance associated with recruitment and pre-employment screening.
* Experienced in coaching hiring managers on interviewing techniques and offer processes.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.