To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Manager OT Permanent Placement
Robert Half • New York, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONRecruiting Manager OT Permanent Placement
LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services. Recruiting, evaluating and placing administrative professionals in full-time positions with our clients. Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates. Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates. Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local administrative community.
- A university degree/college diploma is a strong asset.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or administration and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to leverage administrative knowledge to manage and grow a high-volume business.
- Working knowledge of office administrative functions and software such as Microsoft Office products.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK