To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager - Dallas Based Outside Sales Position
BOXER PROPERTY • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***DALLAS BASED, OUTSIDE SALES POSITION***
OUTSIDE GROUP SALES MANAGER
The Elevation Hotel and Spa is a 262 room, luxury resort located at the base of the Mount Crested Butte, and is a part of the Lifestyle Collection of Preferred Hotel Group. Crested Butte is a perfect year round getaway for world class skiing, hiking, biking, and cultural events throughout the year. With the 9380 Prime Restaurant and over 21,000 square feet of meeting space, our food and beverage options are unique to the market.
Seeking an experienced Group Sales Manager targeting all markets in the geographic area of Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Kansas
Job Duties & Goals:
- Responsible for booking group rooms and catering, with a major focus (80%) on outward Bound Selling efforts, meaning all new business
- Respond to emails from clients promptly, during and after normal working hours if necessary
- Outside solicitation and telemarketing with minimum of 100 calls weekly
- Sales Manager must report daily to the Office assigned to them in one of the Boxer Dallas area office properties
- Daily participation and communication with the Director of Sales/Marketing
- Log all calls and contacts into CRM daily
- Attend Assigned Trade Shows
- Adhere to the Boxer standards of professional dress code
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisors
- Develop 3 target accounts monthly and pursue for new business
- Achieve monthly group goals as outlined by the Hotel budget
- Minimum 2 years outside sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Optimistic self-starter with high degree of drive, motivation and initiative
- Trips to Elevation a minimum of 4 times per year, for at least 5 Business days each time.
- Minimum Expectation of hours 45 to 50 per week, with an extremely flexible schedule
- Successfully pass background check
Boxer Resorts offers a full benefits package including dental, vision, 401K and PTO after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.