To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
National Accounts Strategic Client Executive - Collaborative Ventures Group
UnitedHealth Group • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 22 days ago
Great account management is result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
- Responsible for the overall management of a book of Strategic Accounts within our Collaborative Ventures Group
- The Strategic Client Executive is accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing business, the acquisition of new business, and the strategic direction of assigned accounts
- Direct strategic, customer specific initiatives, which deliver "value added" services through the execution of client specific business plan
- Convert indemnity customers to managed care plans or expand our existing managed care network penetration for existing customers
- Coordinate and influence superior customer service delivery by developing and maintaining strong intercompany relationships
- Develop and monitor client financial performance including renewal planning, negotiation and profitability levels
- Secure new business through marketing and effective product and service expansion
- Establish and maintain "strong and appropriate" level relationships with customers and consultants; ensure UHG senior management has customer specific "board level" contacts
- Demonstrate marketing and technical expertise through: Client, broker and consultant meetings. Assessment of approach, resources, and contacts needed to complete RFP's
- Preparation for, and participation in new business site visits
- Provide feedback to management on market trends as represented by our clients
- Maintain a high level of healthcare industry knowledge as well as customer's industry
- Will require strong working knowledge of claims, marketing and managed care systems, including HMOs, gatekeeper plans, PPO's, and managed indemnity plans
- Will require strong working knowledge of managed care delivery system
- Problem solver - can move quickly within UHG to solve customer issues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (internal / external)
- 5+ years managing large (1,000 lives+) healthcare accounts
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, OH, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Milwaukee, WI Chicago, IL, National Accounts Strategic Client Executive, Collaborative Ventures Group