To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Investigator, Corporate Security - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Candidates for the Sr. Investigator role need to have experience in managing various complex investigations such as fraud, identity theft, theft of intellectual property, and other employee misconduct investigations. This role requires experience in Computer Forensics and the ability to partner with internal groups such as Human Capital/Employee Relations, Employment Law, Privacy, Compliance, and Enterprise Information Security. This role will require rotational after hours on - call availability and 10% travel.
- Ability to manage a full investigation to include evidence collection from multiple stakeholders, interviews, and written summary reports
- Conduct computer forensic investigations using proprietary methodologies and cutting edge forensic tools to include computer hardware imaging and endpoint / network activity analysis
- Effectively communicate project status to requesting parties
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Human Capital / Employee Relations, Employment Law, Enterprise Health & Safety, Compliance and Enterprise Information Security
- As needed, provide support to the Corporate Security Computer Forensics lab in hardware requirements, software, training, and policy and procedure development
- Maintain strong network with local, national and international industry organizations
- Travel up to 10% as is required
- Availability for an after - hours on - call rotation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of investigative work experience in corporate security, law enforcement or compliance role
- 5 or more years of computer forensics experience using tools (EnCase, Access Data, Internet Evidence Finder, Cellebrite, P2Commander, etc)
- Proven investigative skills, including forensic evidence analysis, and solid interview and consultation techniques
- A strong background in evidence handling and forensic lab practices and procedures, and case testimony is required
- Able to provide written analysis reports that are defendable in court
- Experience working with multi - disciplinary and cross - functional teams
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills to conduct investigations, and to lead meetings with internal employees and leaders
- Current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self - directed education
- EnCE Certification; CFCE, CCE, SANS or similar certification
- Court - recognized digital forensics or similar expert witness testimony desirable
- Experience managing international investigations
- Membership in related professional associations is highly desirable
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Investigations, Investigator; Computer Forensics, Detective, Law Enforcement, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota