To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IG Sales Specialist, Home Infusion - Houston, TX / South TX
UnitedHealth Group • Houston, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Under the direction of the Regional Sales Director, the IG Sales Specialist is responsible for the sale of AxelaCare products, programs and services in assigned geographical areas to specific target groups. Ig Sales Specialists leverage specialized knowledge, skills, and services of the organization to assist with coordination of infusion care for patients with complex health care needs to provide a comprehensive, coherent, and continuous response to a patient's unique care needs. To facilitate the appropriate delivery of health care services, this role works with internal and external resources needed to carry out all required patient care activities, and is often managed by the exchange of information among participants responsible for different aspects of care.
- Identifies prospective, high volume clients in target groups for assigned area. Secures appointments and qualifies these accounts
In conjunction with AxelaCare's overall marketing plan, makes a sales plan with specific target accounts and sales objectives
- Upon approval of the plan, is responsible for the successful accomplishment of this plan including representing AHS and achieving budgetary goals set forth
- Insures that branch staff are informed of all target accounts and specific client needs in order to insure proper servicing of the client
- Conducts follow-up on all maintenance accounts to ascertain continued satisfaction with AHS Infusion Services and identify areas to increase business
- Responsible for problem-solving issues with referral sources and other hospital or clinic-based programs related to the delivery of home infusion and all related support services
- Shares in the responsibility for administrative management of system-wide quality assurance monitoring programs, including managing of clinical database information and related work
- Serve as liaison between the account and the branch to facilitate communication and resolve problems if they occur
- Routinely conducts quality assurance activities through reviews, meetings, reports and observation of results, according to professional practice standards and regulatory compliance
- Evaluates and monitors program needs, identifies unmet needs and works with referral source and internal partners to revise services as program needs change. Provides feedback to AxelaCare management on sales issues, customer and patient satisfaction / complaints, etc
- Refers all prospects outside of assigned geographical area to the VP of Sales for potential reassignment
- Joins and attends key professional organizations to increase visibility of AxelaCare and increase business opportunities
- Provides in-services to accounts as needed
- Attends training classes and reads current professional articles on both clinical and sales issues
- Attends weekly sales and staff meetings and participates in sales conference calls
- Participates in exhibits and seminars to promote AxelaCare
- Routine use of CRM systems
- Weekly sales reports when required by Manager
- Monthly marketing reports
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team with clinical and reimbursement personnel to meet the patient’s needs
- Budget and behavior focused
- Ability to meet attendance, overtime, on-call, and other reliability requirements of the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to do presentations
- 3+ years of successful outside sales experience (healthcare, medical, B2B)
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or marketing (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in home healthcare services
- Previous sales experience in the medical field
Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. If you choose a career with BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient - first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: IG Sales Specialist, Home Infusion, South Texas, Houston, Texas, TX