To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80201
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Government - Civil Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client is seeking a Systems Engineer in Denver, Colorado (CO).
- In stalls, documents, and manages security software/system tools, configurations, and tests/verifies processes to ensure standard and secure implementation and use of systems, tools, and processes
- Provides inputs for installation of new security systems and procedures as well as modifications to current configurations
- Troubleshoot and analyze security software/system tools to ensure compatibility and integration with hardware systems
- Customize security system software based on research and customer needs as appropriate
- Act as technical lead on new security system initiatives or counter measures
- Remotely troubleshoot and repair network security tools/processes
- Provide after-hours support on an on-call basis, as required
- Assess proposed solutions in a system of systems environment to include impact on network and application layer efficiencies
- Assist in laboratory demonstrations and evaluations
- Evaluate emerging security products and implementations developed by outside vendors
- Hands on Tier 3 support
- A Bachelor's degree and/or Advanced degree in a technical discipline with experience, or a strong interest in system
- 7-10 years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in system engineering and engineering disciplines; Specific technical and process knowledge of delivering rigorously engineered enterprise systems
- Experience with Java/JBoss application development
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (SVN/GIT)
- Understanding of and experience with Linux/Unix operating environments
- Understanding of New product testing/evaluation & integration methodologies
- Knowledge of configuration management documentation requirements for software & systems integration
- Understanding of NIST security hardening & documentation requirements for Linux/UNIX enterprise systems
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Knowledge of Juniper routing/switching/ & firewalls
- Knowledge of Cisco routing/switching/ & firewalls
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: ITAQG1644995
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.