To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Consolidated Container Company • Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Quality Technician for our *FULTON LOCATION* in Atlanta, GA
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees’ efforts and accomplishments both locally and companywide, recognizing people daily through our Reward Right Program. In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.Responsibilities:
The Quality Technician will audit, test and measure finished goods to ensure customer standards are met as well as follow our company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Apply statistical tools and techniques to monitor plant performance and finished goods.
- Complete laboratory testing and collect samples at established intervals.
- Continually seek process improvements and make recommendations to management.
- Audit compliance with GMP policies.
- Performs process inspections during molding, packaging and loading.
- Audit for compliance to control plan requirements including process parameters.
- Perform incoming inspection of raw materials.
- Complete dimensional checks and report on product.
- Perform in-process inspections of manufactured product during molding, packaging and loading.
- Perform cycle counts and/or inventory of finished goods as required.
- Communicate quality issues and out of specifications conditions to appropriate personnel and with shift leaders.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The technician position requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- One year of related experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- ASQ certification or equivalent preferred
- Safe work practices
- Influencing skills
- Knowledge of basic statistics
- Metrology skills including calibration
- Able to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines
- Good computer skills
- Uses logical approach to problem solving in Production & Continuous Improvement
- Understands the role of Quality in a manufacturing organization and a Quality Operating System
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas.