To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bixby, OK 74008
- Joelene Campbell
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Claims Examiner/ Insurance Industry Customer Service Support - Rockford, IL
Kelly Services • Bixby, OK
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Claims Examiner/ Insurance Industry Customer Service Support – Tulsa, OK
Our client has an IMMEDIATE need for 15 strong Customer Service Support specialist for their insurance claims examiner division. This position will start on May 22, 2017 and is temp to hire. This position will pay $11.77 per hour to start.
We are seeking candidates with strong customer services skills, specifically in the insurance industry.
Don’t hesitate apply today! Secure your position with this reputable company!!!
Apply VIA this posting ASAP!!!!
OR SEND your updated resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or CALL or TEXT that you are interested to 717-433-7087 ASAP!!!
Job Responsibilities: Under supervision, this position is responsible for processing complex paper and electronically submitted claims that require further investigation; for coding, resolving pended claims and processing adjustments.
- Process complex claims. Conduct research and investigation into missing Information, make phone calls to external contacts, access resource materials and support files on Blue Chip in order to process and adjudicate claims timely and accurately.
- Resolve complex pended claims and adjustments.
- Process Blue Card claims, involving communications with participating plans. Resolves various Blue Card issues.
- Maintain knowledge of pre-existing condition and waiting period requirements as they relate to specific contracts. Resolve error messages as they relate to pre-existing conditions.
- Read appropriate files in IMAGE and apply appropriate information to claims as needed using the Financial Suspense System (FSS).
- Prepare reports.
- Maintain files and records.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of DOL Erisa and prompt pay legislation.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding developments within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
On the Job Training Included:
Successfully completes all training programs as required. 10 Weeks classroom training, 6 weeks floor training, 8:00am to 4:30pm – 100% attendance is required
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Data entry and/or typing experience.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have trained on the six-eight week Blue Chip claims processing system, or have the ability to fully complete the six-eight week Blue Chip Training class.
- PC Skills (Word, Excel and E-Mail)
Candidates will be subject to Required Screenings to include behavior questionnaires, data entry alphanumeric testing, and other skill assessments.
NOTE: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
To be considered for this position, please email a current resume with Claims Examiner in the subject line to Joelene Campbell at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please make sure to include a current phone number.
Or CALL or TEXT me at 717-433-7087.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.