To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
BSA II (Protiviti Business Systems)
Robert Half • San Ramon, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONBSA II (Protiviti Business Systems)
Are you looking to demonstrate your business operational and technical experience? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you bring a positive can-do attitude to your work and like a fast-paced environment? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about joining Robert Half as a BSA II (Protiviti Business Systems). We are looking for a new team member who’s is eager to partner with us in delivering global business process and system based initiatives to our customers.
As a member of Robert Half’s Corporate Services, Protiviti Business Systems department, you will have the following opportunities and responsibilities
- Review, analyze and refine business requests and ad hoc requirements, formulating system solutions to parallel overall business strategies.
- Identify, analyze, and develop business requirements for proposed projects, including but not limited to, data and process flows, application design and usability.
- Partner with customers to translate their needs into detailed business requirement documentation that can be presented to all levels of management, customers, development teams and vendors
- Consider impact to current and future business applications and processes, assessing upstream & downstream impacts of proposed system and business process changes
- Interact and communicate with various levels of business partners from subject matter experts and managers to executives, ensuring business partners consensus throughout your assigned projects.
- Partner with various IT and vendor partners to ensure effective delivery of system changes.
- Plan, prepare, develop, facilitate and monitor the execution of User Acceptance Testing to ensure a smooth transition into production.
- Prepare plans, instructional presentations and deliver training to prepare users to accept business process and system related changes.
- Partner with IT to analyze, diagnose and define actions and recommendations to address production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or MIS).
- 4+ years’ demonstrated experience in business systems analysis & design.
- 3+ years’ of ERP requirements, design, testing and implementation experience in one or more of the following functional areas is helpful: Time Entry, Project Accounting, Billing, AR/Cash, Accounts Payable, General Ledger.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of or experience using relational database structures is desired.
- Data analysis skills to perform transactional data analysis comparisons (transactional, master data and testing related)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint content management, InfoPath and workflow toolsets and techniques, with the ability to quickly gain new related skills as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows applications, Microsoft Office including: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Power Point is required. Experience with MS Access Projects and Visio is helpful.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels and in small or large groups.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, work independently and with others.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP