To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Cole Brand
- Phone: 4153436055
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Product Manager
TEKsystems, Inc • San Francisco, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the TEKsystems winning team! We have 91 offices throughout the US and Canada. We offer a full benefits package for contractors and 401k after one month of employment.
Work Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Industry: Financial Services
Target Start Date: ASAP
Title: Sr. Product Manager
- Will be working on a project to create an Online Chat Bot/Virtual Assistance solution.
- Our client wants to get a Chat Bot solution out into production by mid-2017.
- Various different LOBs like Innovation, Enterprise Marketing, Virtual Channels, Wholesale Internet are currently exploring Chat Bot Solutions.
- This Product/Program Manager will need to drive collaboration between all of the internal groups to make sure that they are all working together.
- Will need to help figure out who will own the Chat Bot solution. Who will own the vendor relationship.
- May need to help select a Chat Bot vendor and define deliverables for them, although some vendor analysis has already been done.
- Will need to help drive discovery and determine what competitors are doing in the Chat Bot space.
- What solution would be the optimal customer experience for our client's customers.
- Will work with internal technology partners to make sure the vendor solution can be implemented.
- Digital Product Management
- Program Management- experience working with stakeholders in different groups and/or LOBs
- Politically savvy and proactive
- Great communication skills
- Curious and interest in cutting edge technologies
- High energy
- Type A personality
- Experience working the technology vendors and holding them accountable to a SOW
Nice to have:
- Virtual assistance or Chat bot experience
- Financial Services
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.