To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southern/Gulf Coast, USA, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Worldwide Turnaround Management • Southern/Gulf Coast, USA, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Other Great Industries
Strategy - Planning
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for the development of detailed job plans.
- Compile all pertinent drawings and reports
- Identify equipment and special tools requirements
- Identify safety and environmental requirements
- Identify permitting requirements
- Develop BOM (materials requirements)
- Develop detailed job plans (resource and duration loaded)
- Field verify job plan packages
- Review job plan packages with departments and contractors as required
- Develop job plan packages for approved field change orders
- 4 – 5 years experience planning within a refinery
- Turnaround experience required
- Strong Field/Mechanical background required
- Strong computer skills, Primavera a plus along with Excel, Access & Adobe
- Prefer local to Port Arthur/Beaumont, TX area
- Southern/Gulf Coast Region
Job ID: 35123
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.