To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waukesha, WI 53186
- Amy Beach
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative III
Kelly Services • Waukesha, WI
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for a temporary role for one of our top clients in Waukesha, WI. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
As a Customer Service Rep placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for performing a variety of customer service duties that include, but are not limited to, supporting customer education records and data collection and providing "service after the sale" to aid customer utilization of products.
- Assist with technical questions and from end users regarding the use of online offerings.
- Troubleshooting client-side computer configurations
- Assisting client with operation of the online application
- Coordinating the escalation of client support with internal support staff
- Contact customers (via telephone or email) in response to their requests for help implementing the products they are qualified to receive and utilize.
- Record customer feedback about the offerings; track and report input for improving processes and utilization “tools” available to the customers.
- Validate, update customer contact information in database
- Handle product database responsibilities, such as maintaining master customer database, maintaining customer education records, researching customer information for database entry, and other special projects.
- Respond to requests for information from customers and personnel or forward request to appropriate individual.
- Create reports as needed, through system administration, analysis in MS Excel, and composition in MS PPT.
- Support staff, publication editors in their needs for subscriber network assistance
- Duties include special projects as assigned and assisting other members of the Delivery Operations Team.
- Train end users and internal Employees on educational offerings and delivery platform
- Fulfill online orders
- An Associate Degree, from an institution of higher learning, in communication, business, marketing, education or related field.
- Minimum two years’ experience in telephone and computer skills.
- Minimum four years’ experience as a customer service representative, mastery of office programs including Microsoft Word and Excel, and database programs such as Filemaker Pro.
Length of Contract: 8+ Months
Pay Rate: $16-17/hour
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Kelly recruiter, Amy at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.