To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blooming Grove, NY 10914
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrator I, Training
Mediacom Communications Corporation • Blooming Grove, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The purpose of this position is to serve as the primary Administrator for the Learning Management System (LMS) and to develop course content for web-based training.
- Administrator responsibilities include managing CourseMill LMS application, organizations, and users within.
- Manage courses and curricula, including content, instructors, gradebooks, notifications, session details, documents and resources.
- View the user list, add and delete users, view and edit user details, import and export user data, and manage course reporters and approval requests.
- Generate and analyze status reports and interaction reports. Provide feedback on findings for course updates.
- Develop and document processes and procedures as needed to establish consistent use of the system.
- Work with eLearning team to develop, implement and monitor course content and learning activities.
- Maintain communication with various departments for training and education compliance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Project, Access, etc.
- Experience administrating, configuring, and troubleshooting learning management systems. Some exposure to relational databases such as Microsoft Access, SQL programming or web design language preferred.
- Exposure to graphic design, eLearning software, learning technologies, and multi-media tools (Lectora, SnagIt, Camtasia, etc.).
- Effective communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Experience that demonstrates knowledge, understanding, and application of administrative support skills, methods, and procedures.
- Effective planning, time management, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement.
- Ability to travel in support of training needs.