To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
- Phone: (502) 855-4316
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Manager
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Service Manager will manage inside sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and improve the inside sales, claims, project managers and transfer coordinator functions.
- Manages customer claims process to ensure claims are accurate and processed in a timely manner utilizing input from the outside sales group, transportation and production as needed.
- Track and manage metrics pertaining to customer service performance as well as overall branch performance as defined by the General Manager and the corporate office.
- Develop, document and implement processes and procedures for consistency and efficiency.
- Provides sales statistics to assist Sales Managers, Salesmen and General Manager as required.
- Coordinates liaison between sales, and materials, quality and manufacturing management and other personnel.
- Maintain inventory levels of literature and marketing samples for sales and customers.
- Communicate schedules and policies internally and externally as needed.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of the department to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare or distribute manuals, product brochures and technical publications.
Directly supervises all inside sales personnel for the branch. Responsibilities include hiring, training, evaluation, coaching, discipline and termination of administrative employees. Employee will address and resolve complaints of branch administrative personnel.
- Bachelors Degree required or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years in the Commercial Construction Building Materials Industry a plus
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills comparable to fulfill Responsibilities and Duties would include (MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point, MS Outlook)
- Project management skills are a must a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee will be entering shop environment occasionally and must follow all standard safety procedures for the area.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to computer screens using keyboard functions and other hand usage.
**The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Metal Sales is proud to be an EOE. M|F|D|V