To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Marketing Communications
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The V.P. of Marketing Communications is charged with helping establish a scalable marketing communications strategy for a B2B SaaS business entering an accelerated growth stage. This is a rare opportunity to help build something from the ground up and see it grow quickly. Experience in fast-paced environments and a proven track record of building and leading high performance teams, preferably within a SaaS environment, is critical in this role.
- Craft the positioning and brand narrative of Company and transform the brand narrative into actionable campaigns
- Design and execute a marketing communications strategy that supports Company’s long-term brand and business goals
- Own and manage all aspects of partner communications and customer communications with a focus on campaigns, content and strategy
- Guide content marketing (i.e., blog, whitepapers, ebooks, newsletters, social media, webinars and email) strategy and its integration with other communications efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with technology and business reporters, increasing placement across all channels
- Collaborate with sales, product marketing, field marketing, demand generation, content marketing, product and the executive leadership team to ensure an integrated, multi-channel approach
- Partner with sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs
- Drive continuous evolution of our website from design, messaging and content strategy to support corporate goals
- Develop & manage marketing budgets and forecasts
- BA/BS degree required
- 10+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software marketing required; SaaS experience highly desired
- 5+ years of experience building and managing a team
- Extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, messaging and content development
- Detail-oriented, analytical and data-driven