To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Technical Recruiter
Vista Equity Partners • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We Are: Make an impact and love what you do! Headquartered in the heart of downtown Denver, Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Who You Are: A dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter looking to take their career to the next level by leading our efforts to source and secure the best technical talent on the market including developers, engineers, product managers and other related skillsets. This individual is responsible managing the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, and pipelining as well as providing a “best in class” experience to our applicants and newest team members who join our team.
Why You Should Apply: This is a newly-created role that offers you the opportunity to join the recruiting organization for a rapidly-growing software company. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified candidates from entry-level to executive-level
- Provides excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Partners with hiring managers to understand requisition requirements
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Creates Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings as well as position-specific screening questionnaires
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field
- 5+ years of recruiting experience; IT and technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, metrics driven environment is required
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing, and hiring hard-to-find candidates and working in a high-volume environment
- Excellent organization skills as well as oral/written communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives as well as hiring managers and candidates
Job ID: 445814
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.