To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02201
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
Jenzabar, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Regional Sales Manager – Continuing Education Solutions - Job Description
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for continuing education solution sales, assessing prospect needs and selling Jenzabar's continuing education solutions and services in a specified sales territory. The Regional Sales Manager - Continuing Education Solutions is expected to grow and expand new business within the continuing education market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes sales strategies designed to achieve revenue goals
- Demonstrates consistent and predictable performance.
- Prepares and presents quarter, half year and annual business plans to executives as requested.
- Makes prospecting cold calls.
- Follows up on new business opportunities.
- Responds to RFPs.
- Demonstrates ability to build strong executive relationships and sell within traditional IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units.
- Plans, prepares and coordinates all sales related activities from executive presentations to product demonstrations.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty with prospects throughout and after the sale to ensure a successful implementation and maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manages complex sales situations and large projects, influencing customers and defusing potential problems by using knowledge of complex business challenges to identify solutions.
- Prepares and delivers proposals with the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
- Remains knowledgeable about Jenzabar's products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- 50% travel is anticipated.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Substantial experience in complex consultative software and services sales
- Experience in Higher Education preferred but not required
- OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Recent and sustained over-quota achievement
- Demonstrated career stability
- Basic understanding of contracts and terms & conditions
- Excellent presentation skills (to various audiences - executives & individual contributors)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other desktop applications.
- A passion for winning
The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients' expectations every step of the way. It's an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
Jenzabar Student Information Systems are higher education's most selected platform!
Jenzabar associates are top performers in their fields of expertise and they're dedicated to delivering industry-leading enterprise and software solutions to colleges and universities across the world. We're always seeking talented people to join our team who are passionate about our products and our mission, dedicated to keeping balance in their professional and personal lives, committed to productivity, innovative, creative and resourceful, collaborative, committed to working without borders, respectful of our clients and colleague and entrepreneurial in spirit.
We strive to support our employees' health and well-being with a superior benefits package that includes:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Eleven paid holidays
- Availability of supplemental insurance: Reliance Standard
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, 100% company-paid
- Group life insurance, 100% company-paid
- Vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate referral bonus
- Company matched 401(k) retirement and savings plan