To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half • New York, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
Robert Half is seeking a Receptionist II, who administers front desk responsibilities, including but not limited to, answering and directing incoming phone calls, greeting candidates and clients, directing visitors to the appropriate person within the office. May be required to assist with mailings, data entry and other administrative office duties.
- Greet candidates/clients/visitors arriving in office and direct to the appropriate person.
- Provide all applicable forms needed for completion to candidates and coordinate testing.
- Review and submit Form I-9 and appropriate documentation per the Corporate Audit Compliance Guidelines.
- Use existing rules and procedure to guide actions and address issues in a timely way.
- Relate to people in an open, friendly and accepting manner.
- Involve others as appropriate when issues affect them.
- Welcome and acknowledge the ideas and input of others.
- Remain positive and respectful even in difficult situations.
- Answer all incoming calls and directs calls to the appropriate person. Check branch divisional voicemails and deliver to the appropriate person.
- Listen carefully to others and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Write with accuracy, simplicity and completeness. Keep others informed.
- Adapt to various changes and requests from clients, candidates and internal staff.
- As required, assist with courtesy reminder calls for the following day's appointments, mailings, data entry and other administrative duties determined by the Branch, Region or District.
- Deal constructively with mistakes and setbacks. Accept and use feedback, without becoming defensive.
- Seek opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Provide answers as appropriate to customers and internal staff.
- Asks questions to accurately identify customer needs and follows up to ensure problems are solved. Meets or exceeds customer service needs and reports barriers.
- Opens branch office each business day. Ensures front office is neat and presentable.
- Demonstrates reliable attendance and arrives on time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience handling heavy phone traffic (multiple phone line systems) in a highly professional formal office environment with public contact.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Working knowledge of database entry and reporting preferred.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK