To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Benefits Operations Program Manager
Robert Half • San Ramon, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONBenefits Operations Program Manager
Robert Half is seeking a U.S. Benefits Operations Program Manager to join our Benefits team in the Total Rewards Department. The Program Manager will work closely with the Benefits Director to ensure the company-sponsored benefit plans are administered according to the company policies and applicable regulations. The Program Manager will be responsible for the administration systems of all RH benefit offerings, including benefit eligibility and enrollment platforms, system integrations, contributions/deductions, etc. This position requires strong knowledge in ERISA, ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, FSA, HSA, Commuter, time off, and other state or local regulations affecting RH benefit programs. The Program Manager must also have extensive experience in vendor management, outsourced benefits environment, and in-depth technical skills with benefit administration.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for management of various Third Party Administrator (TPA) benefits administration platforms for both Regular and Temporary workforce, such as:
- Core administration platforms, including health & welfare
- HSA, FSA, Commuter, COBRA and direct bill and voluntary benefits
- Integrations between PeopleSoft & Workday HCM/Payroll systems and TPA systems
- Integrations between vendors to vendors
- Act as a point of contact for benefit system related issues and work with internal and external partners to resolve them in an expedited manner.
- Accountable for benefit data integrity including conducting regular audits, reviewing system intake and output, identifying gaps and working with partners to establish procedures and processes to enhance data quality.
- Keep up-to-date with health & welfare rules and upcoming regulations. Conduct analysis on the effect of new laws or regulatory changes to the organization.
- Work cross- functionally and with Benefits Manager to ensure the daily operations run smoothly, including identifying and resolving data issues quickly to minimize employee escalations.
- Use data or reports from various systems to conduct cost/benefit analyses for special projects. Interpret and articulate impacts/savings. Research, evaluate and make recommendations for changes using internal data, market trends and best practices.
- Act as liaison and a benefits expert to provide business requirements to partners when implementing changes. Collaborate with various teams to support change management.
- Act as a lead for Benefits with system upgrades, evaluate and implement enhancements to drive operational efficiency.
- Manage Open Enrollment system platforms, including setup, testing, new vendor/carrier implementation and end-to-end process for enrollment data flow and metrics.
- Manage Year-End project and complete tasks timely such as ensuring benefits and deductions end and begin appropriately, providing health care values for W-2 and data for ACA 1094/1095-C reporting requirements, etc.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree and 5 years of benefits experience required. Working knowledge in health and insurance carriers and TPA is a plus.
- Strong technical skills and experience with vendor management, especially benefit outsourced systems & integrations, are necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, exercise independent discretion, sound judgment, react with a sense of urgency to critical issues, proactively troubleshoot and resolve expeditiously to drive results.
- Subject matter expert in health and benefit policies and regulations (ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). PeopleSoft and Workday HCM and payroll experience is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication and consultative skills.
- Reliable, detail oriented and responsive to complex issues.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP