To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician, Level 3
Allied Reliability Group • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Allied Reliability Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician Level 3 with ammonia refrigeration experience for our client in Denver, CO.
Work independently performing routine general maintenance and repair throughout the warehouse. Must be proficient in the troubleshooting and repair of electrical, plumbing, lift truck, refrigeration, ammonia, boilers, and carpentry.
- Performs all repair and adjustment of refrigeration system, doors, dock boards, pallet racks, sweepers, sprinkler systems, forklifts, pallet trucks, and electrical work in accordance with OSHA standards
- Inspects forklifts, pallet jacks, and other operating equipment to ensure compliance with OSHA and operational standards
- Tests, maintains, and evaluates equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, pyrometers, and pressure gauges
- Tests and calibrates HVAC equipment
- Maintains tools and machinery in good condition and use tools and equipment carefully as instructed
- Maintains batteries and chargers in working order in accordance with OSHA Standard
- Conducts test of safety equipment (Exit signs, fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems, etc.) to ensure OHSA and operational standards
- Maintains accurate preventive maintenance records
- Answer security alarm calls as needed
- Keeps work area clean and performs housekeeping duties as required
- Performs related work and other job assignments as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 4+ years maintenance mechanic experience
- Must have successfully completed four (4) RETA courses
- Knowledge of general warehouse practices
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with hands in mechanically oriented situations
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions, as well as interpret pencil sketches and diagrams
- Knowledge of various types of equipment in maintenance trades
- Must have successfully completed HAZMAT responder training