To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, PA 19087
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RHMR - Resource Specialist- King of Prussia, PA
Robert Half • Wayne, PA
Posted 10 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONRHMR - Resource Specialist- King of Prussia, PA
LOCATIONKING OF PRUSSIA
As a Resource Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing recruiting and retention support: Primary responsibility is to provide recruiting and retention support. You will pre-evaluate and schedule interviews, leverage social media, job boards and network with alliances to source consultants. Participation in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is an important part of this role.
- Accounting or Finance degree required.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- 2+ years' professional accounting experience and/or recruiting for a professional services firm.
- Successful candidates will have excellent recruiting, communication and project management, and solid organizational skills.
- Extensive experience and understanding of social media as a recruitment tool.
- Possess strong computer skills to mine data in internal and external databases.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONPA KING OF PRUSSIA