To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southern/Gulf Coast, USA, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Logistics & Materials Lead
Worldwide Turnaround Management • Southern/Gulf Coast, USA, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Other Great Industries
Strategy - Planning, Distribution - Shipping
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Coordinate the set-up, furnishing, & permitting of project facilities, storage areas, & work areas. Including: Lunch tents, blast resistant buildings, fabrication shops, office trailers, lay down yards, tool trailers, storage containers, etc.
- Coordinate with team members on procuring materials. Monitor material from ‘cradle-to-grave’ in order to assure timely & efficient job completion.
- Maintain a public logistics database to assure all assets & services were mobilized & demobilized according to project needs.
- Coordinate & accommodate project Safety & Sanitation service needs. I.e. portable restrooms, eye wash stations, hand wash stations.
- Monitor & manage equipment coming in & out of the refinery in coordination with the warehouse.
- Maintain an automatized administrative project planning / scheduling / cost management database tool to efficiently manage & communicate all logistical projects & events.
- Manage Rental Equipment & Tools. Including: Cranes, forklifts, air compressors, generators, welding machines, light towers, explosion proof equipment, air moving equipment, vehicles, misc. tools, etc.
- 4 – 5 Years refinery turnaround experience in this role
- Mob/Demob available to eligible candidates
- Per Diem available to eligible candidates
- Southern/Gulf Coast Region
Job ID: 35128
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.