To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Union Clerk - Part Time - UPS Freight
UPS Professional • St. Louis, MO
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UPS Freight, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking an Operations Clerk to answer customer inquiries, process paperwork, and follow procedures concerning overages, shortages, damages, claims, and the tracing of freight.
An Operations Clerk will also be responsible to:
- Review invoices
- Work with both central and local dispatch offices to assist in managing load schedules
- Answer customer inquiries relating to rate quotes, appointments, etc.
- Perform data entry functions (i.e. keying bills from manifests)
Transportation industry understanding and/or previous data entry experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
OTHER CRITERIA:Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity