To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SVP/VP of Sales Operations
ExecuNet • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a Vice President Sales Operations (VPSO) who will work to maximize sales force effectiveness and manage functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, forecasting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales compensation design and administration.
The VPSO is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the global sales organization. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VPSO fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Global Sales organization
- Working with the Sales leadership to define effective operating framework for Key Account Management and Mid-Market Account management including reporting, key metrics, targets, policy and process
- The business operating calendar for Sales, aligned with the Corporate calendar, ensuring sales teams operate to the calendar
- Owning and driving the key operating processes within sales:
- Forecasting Process / Planning
- Sales Performance Review Processes / Monthly business reviews
- Sales Comp and Incentive process
- Sales Training
- Continuous improvement
- Designing and implementing a robust set of operating metrics to evaluate business performance and deploy across the sales team
- Using the operating metrics and other business intelligence to shape and drive business plans and tactics
- Creating appropriate processes to ensure the interchange of information from/to sales
- Sales enablement
- Customer Feedback
- Sales requests of Development
- Championing Sales into the support functions creating the monitoring processes to hold other teams to account on deliverables committed for sales
- The design and implementation of Sales incentive program
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achievement of company goals including sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Owns the Sales Forecasting process and the Sales forecast
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer
- Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.
Specific Requirements, Skills & Education:
- BA/BS. (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum seven years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role with deep experience across forecasting, compensation, team management, implementing consistent discipline across the organization.
- Experience with global sales ops.
- Ability to work flexible hours to provide coverage for NA, EMEA, and APAC
- Experience in leading sales operations in rapidly growing enterprises; experience with platform solution organizations, pay-as-you-go revenue models.
- Experience designing the consolidation of sales ops forecasting tools
- Experience successfully managing corporate initiatives.