To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Field Event Coordinator
Robert Half • San Ramon, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONField Event Coordinator
Robert Half is seeking a Field Event Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating all local events for their assigned geographies including: local roundtables, business breakfasts, sponsorships, job fairs, alliance events, etc. Specific duties include coordinating all show logistics, pre-event, during and post-event marketing, booth staffing, communication of event details with local markets, communication and coordination with show vendors, booth selection, ordering and coordination of show materials and displays. The Field Event Coordinator must ensure that events are planned within budget, track expenditure within the budgets, and ensure all costs hit the correct quarter. The Field Event Coordinator will work as a member of a team of Event Coordinators, each reporting into a Field Marketing Manager, and will coordinate events outside their primary assigned geographic territory as needed. Decisions regarding which events/event sponsorships will be participated in for each geography will be made by (or with the approval of) the Field Marketing Manager.
- BS/BA in Marketing, English, Communications or related degree
- 2+ years of event management experience
- Conference, event or tradeshow coordination skills
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Proficient in writing/copywriting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Creative problem solver
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work individually or within a team
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience in marketing campaign execution a plus
- Experience in business/professional services industry a plus
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP