To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director Group Part D Clinical Pharmacist - Hartford, CT
UnitedHealth Group • Hartford, CT
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Serving nearly one in five Medicare beneficiaries, UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is the largest business dedicated to the health and well-being needs of seniors and other Medicare beneficiaries. Our product portfolio includes UnitedHealthcare Retiree Solutions which provides employers with high-quality, affordable health care solutions for nearly 1.5 million retirees in the public, private and labor group segments. We are dedicated to providing innovative health and well-being solutions that help Medicare beneficiaries live healthier and more secure lives. This is the place to start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement Pharmacy Management is searching for a clinical pharmacist to support large public sector Employer Group accounts. The primary responsibilities in this clinical account management role will be to support employer groups in the design and management of their pharmacy benefit, formulary trend management and clinical program management. This will require collaboration with multiple stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Consult with external clients to support their pharmacy benefit
- Develop and manage custom formularies and clinical programs designed for public sector Employer Group accounts
- Support client reporting with formulary trend insights and clinical program updates
- Support custom materials development of drug coverage communications and formularies
- Interact with United Retiree Services (URS) sales and client management teams to support client needs, including contact renewals
- Support the annual member outreach campaign to ensure retirees understand the formulary changes that will impact them during their next plan year
- Support continuous process improvement activities related to our Group Part D product
- Understand drug product information to support oversight and monitoring of PBM activities
- Communicate pharmacy program changes to key stakeholders
- Work closely with regulatory and compliance colleagues to ensure clinical customizations for Group retiree clients is aligned with our responsibility to CMS as the plan sponsor
- Analyze problems, draw relevant conclusions and devise appropriate courses of action to solve problems for our clients and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate UnitedHealth Care’s values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance
- Current and unrestricted Pharmacist license
- 7+ years clinical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as the ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible in finding solutions to problems
- Proficiency in software applications that include, but are not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Pharmacy benefit management experience
- Ability to work in our Hartford, CT location
- Part D employer group experience
- Clinical account management experience
- Formulary operations experience
- Business travel as needed (5-10%)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Director Group Part D Clinical Pharmacist, Hartford, CT, Connecticut