To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ExecuNet • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our CFO will be responsible for all financial matters of Hello Innovation. This includes general accounting and financial reporting, financial planning, internal controls, treasury and tax. The CFO will work with the CEO and other senior leaders in growing the company and making the business more effective. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to exude passion for the company’s mission, principles and values.
- Leading and overseeing financial administration and cash flow management.
- Preparing current financial reports and summaries as well as forecasts.
- Working alongside the CEO to develop scenarios for growth and profitability.
- Developing and implementing financial strategy and policy.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal financial control safeguards.
- Gain a full understanding of the business and think strategically about the company’s balance sheet.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effortlessly with a wide spectrum of individuals, both internal and external.
- Evidence of a strong commitment to teamwork and developing team members.
- Proven capability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, roll-up-the-sleeves environment.
- Exudes the highest level of integrity and professional standards.
- Possess the ability to think beyond the confines of the finance group and contribute to the broader scope of the organization.
- Experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar capacity.