To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Marketing
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Company is looking for the Vice President of Marketing to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making insurance smarter, easier, and, yes, even cooler. As part of a growing company, you'll be a critical leader helping us achieve this growth as we focus on our purpose of modernizing protection and helping people thrive in the modern world.
Company has grown in 17 years from a start up to a nimble, larger company that combines the spunk and smarts of our roots with the backing of Allstate to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work. This position is a key member of the company's Senior Management Group and responsible for driving growth through marketing investments.
- Leads strategic thinking related to how we drive acquisition of new customers for the company.
- Integrates strategies across upper and lower funnel marketing and media, connecting our paid, owned and earned efforts.
- Responsible for driving significant profitable growth through a 9-figure marketing investment
- Leads the development and implementation of customer acquisition campaigns across all channels, including offline media, digital media (including social media), search marketing, and affiliate partnerships.
- Oversight of media agencies and deep partnership with the VP of Integrated Marketing Communication on creative development and determination of message optimization strategies that improve both consideration and conversion rate.
- Leverage insights to define and understand target customers and leverage tools to reach them in the right places at the right time with the right messages in the right order.
- Accountable for marketing planning, forecasting and marketing effectiveness.
- Accountable for yield optimization in owned channels.
- Leads cross-sell efforts across business lines.
- Responsible for identification of strategic media partnerships that broaden our scale and impact.
- Participates in the establishment of department goals and for implementing procedures and performance standards to achieve these goals; Manages, coordinates, monitors and evaluates the activities of department staff directly or through subordinate leaders.
- Build a culture of empowerment, inspiration and fun!
- Manages assigned department budget and spending at or below plan.
- Responsible for the employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation, coaching, and discipline of assigned associates.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategies to grow businesses
- Ability to be both a visionary leader and a deep analytic thinker, with a preference for rolling up his/her sleeves
- Deep experience in digital marketing, including rich understanding and leverage of Martech/Adtech, both in driving brand and performance metrics
- Strong track record leveraging data-driven insights with extensive test and learn orientation
- A risk taker: someone who is focused on getting big wins.
- Someone who champions customers and growth by challenging the status quo
- Experience building strategic partnerships with major publishers and properties that move the business
- Experience in traditional media, including managing large budgets
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and leadership skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and manage a large team.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and/or equivalent education; MBA preferred.
- Ten or more years senior marketing leadership experience.