To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02101
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Facilities Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day client activities for the assigned facility within the client's portfolio. The candidate must be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage through stressful situations, and consistently make effective, high quality decisions; must understand complex client and customer relationships and develop open, effective and consistent communication with client and customer representatives. The candidate will have overall responsibility for client's operational budget, maintenance and operations, managing short and long-term operational projects, and supplies purchases.
- Proactively manage all facility services in accordance with JLL account and client standard processes and procedures, ensuring superior customer satisfaction.
- Manage client's facilities operating budget for the assigned portfolio and manage within target.
- Achieve cost savings through maximizing utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and identify additional efficiency opportunities, consistent with client goals.
- Develop and manage a high performing facilities team of diverse professionals.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of the property in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the client's assets.
- Ensure all site management and operations practices are in compliance with JLL and client standards.
- Perform monthly and quarterly reporting on all sites.
- Coordinate reactive work order and preventive maintenance programs for site, consistent with account key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements.
- Act as the site energy champion, identify and promote opportunities to drive energy-efficiency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent facilities experience.
- 5+ years of facilities experience. Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical services, required.
- Experience with managing multiple vendors and small capital projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of real estate, accounting and building systems, helpful.
- Superior client relationship management skills.
- Strong supervisory and people management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Safety first mentality.
- Drive JLL's Goal Zero safety targets.
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $136 billion. At year-end 2016, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 77,000. As of December 31, 2016, LaSalle Investment Management has $60.1 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com. JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A "best company to work for' in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.