To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33101
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Developer II - Miami, FL #130608
Anthem, Inc. • Miami, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
This position is located in Miami, FL as a Developer II and must be located in the office. Will be responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
- Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training
- 1+ years’ experience on one platform, multi database, multi-language or multi business application, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Expert knowledge in C#.NET, ASP.NET, SSIS, WCF, WWF ( Windows workflows)
- Implementation experience of Domain Model Architecture, SOA is preferred
- Knowledge on Single sign on implementation
- Expert knowledge /experience with SQL Server, Multiple databases preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Working knowledge on Facets system is preferred
- Good to have knowledge on architecture patterns
- Working knowledge on Automated unit tests is preferred
- Experience with BizTalk is preferred.