To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manhattan, NY
- Samuel Sarasti
- Phone: 2122925205
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Manhattan, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a national financial institution, is looking for a Communications Consultant, with previous experience at the OCC, to join their team in New York City on a long term contract with potential to go full time.
* Responsible for communications that have regulatory implications or impact.
* Acts as main point of contact for business unit leader(s)/executive(s) and/or major product line.
* Responsible for communications/public relations strategy for a business or major product line and/or recognized as an expert in providing strategic communication solutions.
* Consults with business unit leaders/executives to interpret, translate and apply company strategy to all organizational levels via business-wide or external communications.
* May produce leadership communications that effectively drive large-scale organizational change or influence public opinion.
* Develops and evolves a variety of communication channels to drive consistent messaging.
* Leads major communication initiatives and serves as designated spokesperson on a variety of issues, including highly sensitive issues.
* Responsible for gathering information and documentation from Information Technology teams across the CTO's organization and using those documents to build a story that can be presented to Federal Regulators as part of absolving existing MRAs.
* This is generally an individual contributor.
* 8+ years communications experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.