To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birdsboro, PA 19508
- Eleana Wehr
- Phone: 7175537909
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Birdsboro, PA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Performs specific work requiring knowledge of departmental and/or Company procedures and federal/state laws and regulations. Duties are very specialized
- Assist in recruiting efforts
- Place ads in newspaper, CareerBuilder, company website
- Reference check prospective new hires
- Contact temp. agencies for short-order temp. help
- New employee required video training
- Update Employee training matrix
- Member of Safety Committee
- Member of Employee Relations Committee
- Update bulletin board with posters/announcements
- Oversee service anniversaries/awards process
- Assists with annual benefits open enrollment period at location
- Office Supplies
- Order and replenish
- Writing grant
- Scheduling training
- Invoicing for completed training
- Contribute to Company Newsletter
- Performs data entry, creates and generates reports from various systems
- Other duties may consist of administering employee benefits, conducting employee meetings, counseling employees when needed, conducting training
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in HR environment
- Computer literate; knowledgeable in Microsoft applications and specialized applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Recruiting experience
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.