To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Fred Sharp
- Phone: 6025326915
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineer - Solar
Aerotek • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 4 days ago
Currently seeking Bilingual Spanish/English Sales Representatives for a large insurance company!
- Develop design calculations, cost estimates, drawings and specifications for various site locations and plant configurations
- Perform plant simulations to arrive at an optimized design
- Gather relevant site and utility information required for site evaluation and selection
- Prepare proposal submittal documents and deliverables, address RFIs and submittals
- Coordinate and assist clients, landowners, AHJs, HV contractors and utilities in order to secure permitting, power purchase and interconnection agreements, and to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and standards
- Generate drawings using 2D and 3D CAD and/or Helios3D
- Attend site visits, pre-bid meetings, client meetings and conferences may be required
- Some travel may be required
- Face to face interaction is required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electrical strongly preferred, but willing to consider Mechanical or related Engineering field. PE license preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience in commercial or utility-scale PV design.
- Knowledge of applicable design codes & standards and accepted industry practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of major vendor equipment offerings, features and pricing trends
- Working proficiency in PV simulation software (PVsyst strongly preferred)
- Working proficiency with MS Office Excel, Word, and Project.
- 2 years immersive proficiency with 2D AutoCAD (Helios3D a plus)
- Knowledge of medium-voltage substations and high voltage substation and transmission line design is highly preferred
- Once they tally the books at the end of the year there are options for profit sharing amongst the team
- We would expect this engineer to be involved in the full design services package that we offer to our clients. A typical package includes a site visit and report, fatal flaw analysis, preliminary plant layouts and engineering drawings, PVSyst energy modeling runs, interconnection recommendations, equipment/technology recommendations based on the site conditions and client requirements, and preparation of EPC RFP documents. An ideal candidate would also be capable of attending client meetings and trade conferences, and actively participating in business development activities as needed.
For immediate consideration apply using link provided or email your resume to Fred Sharp!!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.