To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
261 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Inbound Sales Agent - Nights and Weekends
Vivid Seats Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Inbound Sales Agent - Nights and Weekends - Starting at $16/Hour
Who We Are:
Vivid Seats is the fastest-growing online marketplace for sports, theatre, and concert tickets. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best ticket buying experience in the industry. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over a decade of profitable growth.
At Vivid Seats, you won't ever be a sub or sitting on the bench — we'll give you the opportunity to carry the rock or grab the mic starting day one.
If you enjoy continually looking for ways to make an impact on your team, organization, and industry, we’d like to hear from you.
This role requires working full shifts on both Saturday and Sunday as well as 2-3 evening shifts per week.
Our Inbound Sales Agents genuinely enjoy talking about live events and following important trends in the event ticket industry. You’ll be responsible for taking customer orders from inbound calls and providing expert advice on ticket options and event information. Our agents play a key role in our growth and our reputation for great customer service, so we understand the importance of investing in our employees.
- Handle inbound calls from our customers looking to purchase tickets
- Develop familiarity with live events and venues across all lines of our business
- Utilize learned sales techniques to professionally assist customers through selection options and the purchase process on our proprietary point-of-sale system
- Consistently provide excellent, polite, and courteous customer service to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Reach out to customers to follow up on open orders and contact various business partners to facilitate order processing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or Associates preferred
- 1+ years of sales experience is preferred
- A desire to learn and develop sales skills, and the motivation to continue developing professionally
- Thrive in a competitive environment, with evidence of personal ambition to advance
- Natural ability to go above and beyond to solve the customer's concerns
- Compassionate and empathetic regarding customer perspective and objectives
- Willingness to work flexible schedule- some weekend and evening shifts are required
What We Offer:
As a Inbound Sales agent, you will be working a full time position with a starting pay of $16/hr in a growing industry with a flexible work week, a variety of team and individual incentive programs based on performance, and a lot of growth potential with frequent promotional opportunities. Vivid Seats employees also enjoy our friendly, team oriented environment with a casual dress code, kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, frequent company lunches, happy hours, and discounted tickets to all your favorite events! Not only do we have a great work environment, but all full time employees are offered affordable benefits such as medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, and transit plan discounts.
Vivid Seats is an equal opportunity employer. Vivid Seats prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.