To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78759
- Lisa Monsivais
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Services Specialist
Kelly Services • Austin, TX
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Logistics Services Specialist
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Logistics Services Specialist, to manage all aspects of shipping investigations. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Austin, TX.
The assignment starts in May 2017 and pays $15.00- $17.00 perhour depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Logistics Services Analyst will be responsible for managing all aspects of shipping investigations including interacting with carriers, company internal lines of business, and follow-up services. Investigations may have varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong analytical, interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
This will be a position in the Americas Logistics Services division. This is an analyst/customer service role environment and is very fast paced supporting the various carrier investigations and internal groups. This position requires excellent problem solving, customer service, data entry and communication skills. Standard shipping inquiries (SI’s) include delivery status, tracking and tracing shipments as well as other carrier and warehouse receiving and shipping issues.
•*Must have excellent relationship-building skills for carriers, sales and other internal company organizations.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2-4 years’ experience OR BA/BS with 1-2 years’ experience in business analysis &/or customer service support
• Excellent customer service skills & experience
• High volume data entry
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Complex problem solving capacity
• Strong organizational capabilities
• Attention to detail, follow-through and ability to effectively multi-task
• Solid mathematical skills (requirement for pricing adjustments)
• Typing skills (min 30 words per minute) and 10-key
• Ability to work cross functionally with a team approach to accomplishing goals
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
Term of Assignment
• Long-term, 12-month contract based on performance and client business needs. Tentative start date is May 2017-May 2018.
• Full Time: Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume in a Word document. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.